☑ 75mm x 50mm galvanised steel framing ☑ 10 Year structural warranty ☑ Protection from the elements ☑ Wind rated throughout Australia ☑ Cyclone rating available ☑ Comes with certified plans & certificates ☑ Colorbond roofing or Zinc roofing available ☑ Can erect on unlevel ground ☑ Kit includes roofing & frame screws ☑ Slip fit connections ☑ DIY or ask about installation
Saver6.com member and a Transportable Shade Sheds reseller in Woodford, Queensland
I look after Woodford and surrounding areas as a Transportable Shade Sheds supplier and installer. My previous experience with shade sheds products includes purchasing five for my property three years ago. I'm a satisfied customer and being in this business is an obvious choice as I have the direct experience. As a Woodford local and qualified Arborist I have built strong customer relationships by listening to their needs. I now want to help customers cover their equipment from cars to tractors as well as provide livestock shade. Woodford locals will have the option to see my own working display yard. The great Shade Sheds advantage is that they are transportable, can be erected on uneven ground and the roof space is fully maximised. Call me today and tell me your equipment cover needs.
Various uses of shade sheds:
Brisbane, Gympie, Ipswich, Lockyer Valley, Moreton Bay, South Burnett, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba
TonyShade Tech in Woodford, Queensland
Hold Down Options - Shade Sheds and Canvacon sheds
1. Saddle Plates - Saddle plates are dyna bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four saddle plates are used for 6m x 6m shade shed or canvacon shed.
2. Hold Down Pegs These ground anchors are great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Used for shade sheds and canvacon products and can maintain wind ratings below.
3. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide
Hold Down Option - Quick Shade
1. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating.
2. Ground Anchors - great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating
3. Swage Bolt – plates are bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four swage bolts are used a quick shade which will maintain a W50/C2 cyclone rating
4. Rock Feature – Designed specifically for the Quick shade this rock feature is visually appealing and provides an easy to move hold down option. Perfect for temporary structures and maintains a w50/c2 cyclone rating.